Burr-less cutting process method developed
New stamping process method does not generate burr by forming R shape(sag surface) on both sides of material.
The patent was published in Jan.2017, registered in December in 2018, and the trade mark "Round TrimR" was registered in May in 2017.
- Automobile Battery Parts
- Processing technique
- Precision board forging process
- copper, aluminum
- April.21.2022 NEWS Nissin President received the prize of the Patent Office Commissioner at the 2022 intellectual Property Achievement Award
- February.24.2022 In Media NISSIN posted as a Suppo-in successful example of The Small and Medium Enterprise Agency.
- February.23.2022 In Media NISSIN published in the web magazine of Kinki Bureau of Economy, “Shinsen Emotional”
- February.22.2022 In Media Nikkan Jidosya Shimbun Issues of 2/21, 2022
- January.24.2022 CSR activity Staffs in Singapore clean up seaside park.
- January.20.2022 NEWS Interview to NISSIN President on air at “Shiga Keizai NOW” of Biwako Broadcasting.
- December.9.2021 NEWS NISSIN received the award of excellence from NTN corporation, Mikumo Works.
- November.29.2021 CSR activity Batam plant gave presentation as representative of Indonesia in UNIDO.
- November.28.2021 CSR activity NISSIN delivered class at neighbor elementary school
- November.22.2021 NEWS NISSIN president and the member won prizes at 2021 Kinki Region Invention Award ceremony.